The hotel has an excellent location. Our room was spacious and had a beautiful view. The a/c was very noisy, and it kept waking me up as it went off and on during the night. Except for the front desk staff, everyone in the hotel was helpful and friendly. The concierge was terrific. Overall, I would stay here again, but I was very disappointed in the check-in and check-out. The hotel was full when we arrived, and they made it seem like they didn't really care about making us feel welcome, because there were plenty of other people willing to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin