This hotel provided an alternative to the many bed and breakfast style options around Duval Street. Although you don't get completely immersed in the local feel as this is a chain hotel brand, there is one great perk that sets it apart - the private island. The Westin has beachfront and a pool/bar on Sunset Key and guests can purchase a ticket for a ride over and back on the hotels boat. As the Key West area has limited beachfront this was well worth the money and was a great way to spend the day in the beautiful weather and away from crowded beaches. The pool area there is wonderful too. Rooms are what you would expect from a Westin - very nice but nothing special. Nice balcony overlooking hotel pool though. Also great location near Duval Street. Would recommend - prices can get ridiculous during peak though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Starwood, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin