I have been debating how to review the Westin for a couple of days now and decided I need to separate the hotel from the views. The hotel is very clean with beautiful rooms and friendly staff. We had a suite overlooking the marina, and we could not have asked for nicer rooms, softer beds and better shower. I urge everyone to read reviews and the Westin website prior to booking so that you know what you are getting. This is a very active cruise ship port so several days of the week a cruise ship will block your view from 6am-6pm. Then all cruise passengers walk past your room to get to Duval St. and downtown Key West. This is a very busy area and there is a lot of activity, noise and traffic. I really liked the hotel, but I have to be honest I would probably look at the other end of the island where it is quieter and less activity. This was my fault not the hotel, but this is Tripadvisor so this is my advice to my fellow travellers who read this site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin