Key West is funky so is the Westin Resort and Marina. I would rate the location as 5 Star because it is right in the middle of many Key West attractions including Duval Street, Hemingway's House, Mel Fisher's Museum and tons of great restaurants. The hotel water shuttle is also the only access to nearby Sunset Key which was quite nice.
The hotel itself gets 3.5 Stars. I am SPG Platinum and we had room 449 which is a one bedroom suite with partial water view. Our AC was noisy all three nights and was not fixed as requested. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Westin Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.