Great location right off Mallory Square. Walk to everything in Key West. Looks like the place was recently redone. Tile bathrooms and spacious rooms. We had a direct ocean front view right above the walkway and next to the cruise docking. We sat on the balcony and watched the sunset.
Cruise ships were very quiet. We did not hear them enter or leave the dock. At night the people on the boardwalk were a little noisy and the smell from cigarette smoke made us leave the balcony.
The room had a shower only, no bath. There was a separate vanity area with a door seperating the toilet and shower from the vanity. The shower area had only one light and was a bit dark. Room air conditioner controlled by wall switch. Fan controlled by pull string.
The room price reflects the great location. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin