We recently stayed at the Key West Westin. It is a great location, right on Mallory square, with a sunset view and walking distance to all of the Key West activities. The cruise ships do block this view, at times, so this is one down side to splurging for a room located on this side of the hotel. However, a balcony on this side is a great place to have morning coffee, and observe some of the colorful people that visit and live in Key West!
The pool is well kept, but situated in a courtyard. It is private, but also gives a feeling of being indoors. The upper deck and bar was our favorite area. The staff was friendly and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin