I've stayed at this property 3 times in the past 5 years. I've also stayed at other Key West hotels. But when you are in Key West, you can't do better than the Westin, it is the most upscale hotel that the city has to offer and it is within walking distance of everything that you will want to walk to or stagger to. I got up each morning and walking the mile down to route 1 at 5:30 and walked Duval St after work. There are a number of Duval restuarants that compete with very good half off meals during happy hour. Other hotels might be a little cheaper but you won't be in the thick of things. Breakfast & meals at the Westin are just okay, nothing special given the price, there are better options in town at better prices. When staying in Key West, thi sis the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin