I will start off by saying yes, the Westin is expensive, but what do you expect from a Westin that is just a block off Duval Street in Key West!? The location is just awesome, being on Front Street, you are a short walk to everything in the Duval Street area. 10min walk to Hemingway's house, 15 min to the Southernmost Point Monument. The suite we were in had a large balcony that overlooked the harbor. The hot tub is good and hot and the breakfast is tasty in the Bistro restaurant. We didn't spend too much time at the hotel though. The concierge's had some good information for us for things to do.
I did use points for our stay to avoid the $200/nt prices but all the hotels in that area were at least $200. I upgraded to a suite with a partial oceanview using my upgrades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin