This place has a great location (down the street from Hog's Breath), just a couple blocks from Duval and near Mallory Square. The concierge is very friendly and informative. We rented bikes right from the concierge. We went over to the beach at Sunset Key ($20 extra charge per person) and had a nice day at the beach - we''ve been to KW many times and wanted a day away from the tourist stuff. Make sure you eat lunch at Latitudes if you do that. There is a nice pool with a pool bar at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin