Just returned from a 4 night stay at the Westin, Key West. It was great! The location is absolutely perfect for sunset celebrations, waterfront activities, and the happenings of Duval Street. Cruise ships dock immediately in front of the hotel during the day, so you may have an obstructed view if you have a waterfront room. In my opinion, not worth the extra price. The advertised beach is on sunset key a short boatride away. However, you should know that it costs $20.00 per person to visit this beach ($40 if you are not a westin guest). We were slighly put off for this additional fee. However, the beach was tranquil, the best we saw in key west, and they provided nice beachside service (towels and cozy charis provided). We also had several nice meals at the Bistro. Would definately return to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina is located in Old Town Key West right on the waterfront with one of the country’s largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin