We stayed one night at the Westin in Key west. Great location, close to everything and right down on the water. Close to the action at Mallory Square, great dining and drinking on Duval, and the magnificent sunsets. The restaurant at the Westin was excellent. We sat outside and had a great meal and people watched. The room was modern and extremely comfortable and clean. We also had a great view of the dock and the navy ships from around the world that were in participating in games.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural beauty and local charm make the Westin Key West Resort & Marina a remarkable destination. Located on the waterfront in the heart of Old Town, this resort is positioned on the sunset side of the island within walking distance of famous Duval Street. It is also one of the country's largest private ports which welcomes cruise ships from around the world. As the only full-service resort in Key West to hold the AAA Four-Diamond rating since 1999, The Westin Key West Resort and Marina boasts a reputation of unmatched hospitality and offers an ideal setting for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Key West Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Key West Resort And Marina
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West
- Key West Hilton
- Key West Westin