“Perfection as always” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Perfection as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The preparation, presentation, atmosphere and service were impeccable as expected. Jared, our server, was professional and informative, offered perfect wine pairings and was pleasant and non-pretentious (as sometimes found in fine dining servers). My wife and I hope to be back many times.

Visited August 2013

83% Recommend
“Tango Mango”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Not gonna be a cheap date, but worth it if you love food art. Lobster tango mango was $55, but oh so yummy. The service is exceptional. My husband and I both ordered a salad and split the dish which was perfect since we ate the fresh bread they bring out. Daughter had desert since she ate earlier. She ordered their homemade ice cream which was served with fresh berries and a Belgian chocolate sauce on the side. I will be back if I visit Key West.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“My absolutely "MUST GO TO" place in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've been going here for many years and it has been my go to place even back then when it was called Cafe des Artistes. It is a fancy place, for laid back party town Key West, with white table cloths and polished maitre'd's and servers.They have this dish ,called Lobster Tango Mango, which I have been ordering there for close to a decade. It's the best -- one of the best meals I've ever had. Sometimes, I have their lobster bisque, which is also excellent. In fact, I've been there with my folks in the past and everything that they or I had in the past was absolutely excellent and first class. But, one of the treats is when you check out and they deliver your check (which is expensive if you order the tango mango). You get candied walnuts and a small ball of chocolate, which has an incredible burst of flavor. It must be some sort of a chocolate truffle. One interesting thing is that they always seem to remember me and what I order, even though I go there one a year. And, yes, I will return next year and very likely order the tango mango again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went to Pisces on our last trip to Key West several years ago and were so pleased with our meal that we decided to return on this trip. We were very happy to report that this small gem of a restaurant is still as good if not better than it was the last time we were there. We shared the smoked salmon appetizer then my wife had the lobster and I had the duck. These were the same entrees we had ordered on our last visit and they were just a superb as we remembered them. If you are looking for a great place to dine then give Pisces a try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, New Hampshire
“All in the details”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

How this is not higher up on the list is beyond me. Pisces was spectacular. This is the place to go if you are truly into food. The service was impeccable and the chef prepared each dish creatively and with heart. The highlight of our meal was a tomato sorbet that accompanied grilled shrimp. The contrast between hot and cold, sour and sweet and salty was unbelievable. It was all about the details here and every tiny little touch elevated the meal. It was incredibly interesting to eat the food at Pisces and my husband and I were so glad we decided to split our dishes. By splitting a couple of appetizers and one entree, and not ordering drinks, we were able to keep the cost to a minimum (wine would definitely have enhanced the food but we are unfortunately on a budget).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere