“Just okay” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #123 of 337 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
South Florida, Florida
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ate breakfast here on our last day of our anniversary weekend in Key west. It was okay, but nothing to write home about. I had the spinach quiche and my husband had the bacon , eggs, and toast. We went for breakfast and that's what we got. Service was adequate, but not outstanding. I doubt I would choose to go there again because I am sure there are many other places in Key West to eat breakfast that probably would have "wowed" us, but it was okay.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Alberta
“a great place to go to get away from cruise ship food and experience the local culture”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

my wife and I were on a cruise ship that stopped in Key West on the last day. By this time we were ready for something other than cruise ship style food. A wonderful young lady at a store I bought they sure at directed us to this restaurant when I asked her where the locals go for good food in a casual environment. We were not disappointed. The staff are made up of mostly students were so friendly. I ordered the lobster chowder crab cake. My wife ordered a seafood sampler and we shared both dishes. We were in heaven while we ate it watching all the interesting people go by. A great restaurant in a great little town we recommend stopping by for lunch!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My mother and I both ordered the lobster combo. This included a lobster tail, scallops and shrimp. The shrimp was overcooked and hard, the scallops were under cooked (probably frozen) and the lobster tail was under cooked and fishy. Even after we complained they did not comp anything. Avoid for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Probably the same incompetent chef cooking for all three.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Key West, Florida
“Excellent Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best lobster bisque on the island! We also enjoy the peel-n-eat shrimp and the fish dip. You can't go wrong with the covered, outdoor seating, great location and excellent happy hour menu.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The bar is great and friendly, however the restraunt was over crowded and under staffer. Parking was non existant. Food was just average by Key West standards.

Visited April 2013