“One of the best dining experiences ever!,” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New York Pasta Garden

New York Pasta Garden
1075 Duval St., "IN DUVAL SQUARE"', Key West, FL 33040 (Formerly New York Pizza Cafe)
+1 305-292-1991
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 366 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Ask any local The Pasta Garden has the best seafood, tropical cocktails and the friendliest staff in Key West. Tropical Garden dining and live beautiful Parrots to entertain you while you eat! NOW OPEN FOR BREAKFAST AND LUNCH!!! "FREE WIFI!"
The Villages, Florida
“One of the best dining experiences ever!,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Over the years, my husband and I have dined in many places, but never have we had a better dining experience. Do not miss this wonderful place. Go with an appetite and be ready to experience a wonderful evening. Trip Advisor, this should be number ONE. Thank you Jeanette,our server,and John, the owner and the entire staff. We will see you in February. Love to all of you. Huggy Bear, Janice and Charlie

New Jersey
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family of four enjoyed a wonderful meal and service at this restaurant. The residence parrots were great to watch too.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Love the parrots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were looking for some NY style food after a day of poolside junk food. Another family staying in our hotel recommended NY pasta for the lush garden atmosphere and parrots! We were not disappointed, in fact Tommy served us on our first night and Jeannette on our 2nd night.. The staff and the food was fantastic...the staff was very attentive and provided some guidance on the menu since we had a hard time deciding.. I choose the pasta primavera and my husband steak tip salad, both a great choice.. Anyone looking for NY flavor in key west paradise this is the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Very Pleasant Dining!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

On this trip to KeyWest we made up our minds to try different restaurants. We were staying on this end of Duval street and stumbled upon this restaurant which I thought was on the other end. Our waiter Dwayne, was absolutely great. The homemade pasta dishes were so large and the sauces so fresh. Even though it was so Hot outside we ate on the patio with candlelight and palm trees. I refreshing break was had. We will be back next time. Say hi to Dwayne for me from Boston.

• Visited June 2013
Key West, Florida
“Key Wests' Best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to this establishment many times as it is literally right across the street from my place, and I have to say that we always get the best item on the menu, ( in my humbl;e opinion) Veal Parmesean..Its the most tender piece of veal that we've ever gotten.and the pasta is FRESH, homemade pasta, and it's delicious. The staff treat you as if you were walking into their house, and treat you in true Italian style..