“Good Value Local Restaurant ” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #111 of 366 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Camille’s Restaurant is a local favorite in Key West. Inexpensive gourmet food and fresh seafood daily. A taste you’ll always remember in a place you’ll never forget!
North Brunswick, New Jersey
“Good Value Local Restaurant ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

More of a local restaurant several blocks from Duval but good food and service. Uri was our waiter - he was very attentive.

Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I'm glad you had such good food and service, Jim, and I hope you'll visit us again when you're next in Key West. We'll work hard to earn that final star from you!

Florida
“One of my favorites in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was referred by a friend to Camille's a few years back and have tried to make a stop in each time I am in Key West. The food is creative and flavorful. On this trip, I had the pleasure of taking part in the All-You-Can-Eat crabs. They were hot, flavorful, and in abundance. Even the side of mashed potatoes was quite good, though the presentation was a bit odd. The cheesecake was quite good as well.

The staff is very friendly and attentive. It is obviously a of the locals favorite. I like it because it has more local personality than many of the tourist traps in town.

I will definitely return on my upcoming trips.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
I hope your next trip is soon! Thanks for this fabulous feedback, and I'm honored to be a favorite of yours. Your recommendation means a lot, and we all look forward to welcoming you back for more crabs, cheesecake, and maybe even breakfast!

All the best,
Parkland, Florida
“Simple and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here and the service was prompt and friendly. We did visit on a Tuesday morning, so unsure if it gets a lot busier on the weekends and if service may slip a bit. We all had basically standard breakfast foods and all were good. One of us had french toast with godiva white chocolate sauce and strawberries and she really liked it. Prices were reasonable and the restaurant had a neat old restaurant charm. Their dinner menu looked pretty good and we may try it next time we visit.

Visited May 2014
Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I assure you that we keep service top notch no matter how crowded we get, Anita, and I hope you'll come see us again soon! Thank you for sharing this great feedback, and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast. We look forward to seeing you for dinner!

Winter Park, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Camile's is a fantastic Key West restaurant. Great food with daily changes in the menu. Casual; but not too casual. Always on my list for dinner or breakfast.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
We're delighted to be on your list, and I am so grateful for your wonderful review. Please visit again soon! We always look forward to welcoming a friendly face.

Hythe, United Kingdom
“Nice...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were there on a Wednesday evening and business was a little slow. The food was excellent and the service very good.

Visited May 2014
Denise C, Owner at Camille's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thanks for coming by, and I'm very happy to hear that food and service were both great. I hope you'll plan on visiting us again so that we can perfect your experience. We'd love to earn that fifth star!