“Hands down the nicest restaurant I ate at during my stay in Key West!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Fish

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Miami, Florida
“Hands down the nicest restaurant I ate at during my stay in Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The photos don't do justice. Just go here.

First off, service was great! Got there on a fully packed night, but they made the wait enjoyable and fast as well! The food had a unique Asian twist. I love the fact that the fish entrees change all the time, depending on the fresh catch! I tried the grouper with mango chutney... DEELISH!

Also, the homemade bread ...and I'm the type that never eats restaurant bread, but it was to die for!

Next, the dessert ...oh my goodness, the best dessert I had in Key West!

I also, loved the location of this restaurant. On a cute, quiet street, in a white cottage. Super simple design, but so cozy and nice inside. I'll definitely be back on my next trip to Key West!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food - only small so book early”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Recommended by the hotel this is a lovely small fish restaurant just a few minutes from Duvall st .

A good wine selection ( not so good on beer ) that compliments the small but varied menu .

The food was superb , the portion size was perfect and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

A friend highly recommended that we eat at Seven Fish, and are we ever glad that we did! The food, atmosphere & service were outstanding! I had a grouper special served over angel hair pasta that was absolutely delicious. A friend had the ceviche appetizer which we all tasted and it, too, was fantastic. The evening that we were there happened to be my birthday & our waitress brought us a piece of their wonderful Key Lime cheesecake.
Definitely take a taxi - parking isn't great since the restaurant is located in a mostly residential area.
Fantastic wine list, too!

Boone, North Carolina, United States
“The best shrimp scampi anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Seven Fish is another great restaurant in Key West that I return to every time I visit Key West. The shrimp scampi is the best I've ever had and the chocolate brownie with ice cream is a great way to top off a meal. The service is excellent. I usually eat at the bar and chat with others who are also returning to Seven Fish for another great meal. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Summit, Mississippi
“Quite possibly the best meal I've eaten all year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

When friends found out we were traveling to Key West they insisted that we make reservations and we were lucky to have snagged seats at this establishment for a Friday night, Seats for 2 at the bar @ 9:15 were perfect. Seven Fish is a small, intimate building with a long history of being a neighborhood restaurant (our server even showed us old photographs of the building from the 40;s & 50's). Service was fantastic and the food... oh the food was wonderful. Fresh fish daily and a chef & kitchen that turns out simple, clean yet so very delicious plates. Appetizers were suggested (spicy tuna roll) and consumed with gusto! My entree of fresh grilled snapper with a light curry sauce over sticky rice & vegetables quite possibly was the "best thing I ever ate". My husbands grilled Mahi with a mango chutney was also delicious.. Crisp icy cold white wine and their wonderful "bread" side rounded out this meal. Unfortunately we did not leave room for dessert, but they looked wonderful as well. We HIGHLY recommend Seven Fish during your next trip to Key West. Reservations are really a must, seating is very limited. The only thing that would make me even more happy is to have the recipe for the snapper w/curry sauce over sticky rice.. (wink, wink)

• Visited May 2014