“Pasta to the people!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Waynesville, NC
“Pasta to the people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here. Conch minestrone and the mussels were the highlight. Homemade pastas and sauces. Excellent and friendly staff. Reasonably priced. Huge portions. None of us were able to finish the entrees.

• Turkish first
New Jersey
“Great Homemade Pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Although a bit off the beaten path, the food at this home style restaurant was plentiful and delicious and the service was friendly and helpful. The only downside was the wait (over 40 minutes for a table for 5). Still, highly recommended for a good meal.

Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Fantastic out of the way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Food was fantastic. Homemade pasta. Service avg but the food is what brought us back twice in 3 day stay. Very reasonable

Key Colony Beach, Florida, United States
“My go to restaurant in key west”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Eat here a lot as it is close to Masonic Lodge and on my visits to KW I like to have a good meal. I have always enjoyed my visits to this very fine restaurant and keep returning.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Eating here was a delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were in Key West, looking for an Italian restaurant. When a local overheard us say the name, he offered up that if we really wanted a good Italian meal, try Mangia Mangia. He gave us directions, and off we went. It is off the main strip, but easy enough to find. Once I saw the menu, I couldn't believe our good fortune to happen upon this place! There were at least 5 dishes on the menu I wanted to order, but managed to trim that down and just ordered one. It was one of the best meals I've ever had. It was a nice portion, but I managed to finish it all, leaving no room for dessert. Next time maybe. The wine list was pretty extensive, but I just went with the house chianti, which was very good. There were three of us, and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The server was very polite, and very attentive. I would highly recommend this place to everyone, and plan on going back next time I am in Key West.

• Visited December 2013