“Busy place...at the hub of excitement in the heart of Key West.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #141 of 367 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Description: Waterfront seafood and steak restaurant overlooking the historic seaport.
Port Huron, Michigan
“Busy place...at the hub of excitement in the heart of Key West.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was our first stop during our week in Key West. It's very busy...lots of excitement and music going on. It definitely was hopping. We ordered the cracked conch with marmalade sauce and stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon with mango salsa. Both interesting dishes. Not a big fan of conch (it always seems chewy to me) but this was deep friend and was good. The shrimp dish was extremely filling and heavy but good. The service was good for a very busy place. It has everything that you are looking for in Key West-music, action, excitement, and good food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fabulous food & great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've eaten here several times and most recently had the mahi fish tacos and my son had the calamari. I must say its the best calamari I've ever had. Not greasy and lightly fried. Only the premium pieces of calamari. The fish tacos had a nice spice to them which I liked. The drinks were poured correctly and nice size. A premium liquor was $8 but the trolley bus gave us a BOGO coupon. I think it was reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Would go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Highlights-fast service, great server, Benjamin from Colorado. We arrived about 5:30 and were seated right away. Atmosphere was nice, right on marina near Mallory square with a huge fish tank running through center of restaurant. Food was above average. I had conch fritters which I enjoyed but the rest of the table said too spicy. Had an island salad and mom had grouper w salsa. Flavorful. Pricey, $75 for an entree, dinner salad, appetizer, 2 kids meals And sodas.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, location and entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Its central location near Mallory square and the hotel drop offs may lead you to think this is just a tourist trap It's NOT! This is one of the finest restaurants in Key West. You not only get a great location with lots to see but the food was the best I ate in Key West. The staff, from the manager to the servers, were friendly and genuinely concerned that your meal and experience were outstanding. They exceeded my expectations! I had Red Ruby Shrimp which was a special appetizer: They are giant shrimp that tasted like lobster!. For dinner I had a Tuna steak that was cooked to perfection plus the side dishes complemented my meal completely. We have made this a must see when we come back to Key West!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Horsham, Pennsylvania
“Stop after a hot trolley ride”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Hot day after a trolley ride, this is the first place we saw after unloading from trolley. Food was ok but a little on the high side so I guess we were paying for the view of the waterfront. Service was great!

Visited August 2013