“Go for drinks, not good!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #221 of 337 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
“Go for drinks, not good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

There are much better places to get dinner in Key West than here. The drinks were fine and it seems like a good happy hour spot. Blue heaven has much better food for similar prices and nice ambience.
Our server was great, but this was our first and only trip there for dinner, so I can't compare him to anyone else there. I had the hog fish which was apparently cooked w/no seasoning! There was an overly sweet butter on part of the fish which didn't do it any favors. My husband had pork chops which were about the same as you'd get at a dinner.
Nice building but bad food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing food from appetizers to dessert and perfect Key West atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The center cut filet was possibly the best steak I've ever eaten, the bread was delicious with its special seasoning and the key lime pie was to die for. Perfect key west atmosphere! My husband wants to go back and eat there every day of our trip. Definitely our best meal down here without a doubt!

Florida
“Best Kept Secret in Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you want good food or good drinks or both; this is the place. Sometimes we go here several times each trip.
We took my husband's parents there a few days ago and everyone loved it. The food is great whether you get their succulent steak or a wonderful seafood dish. I also love the Lobster Ravioli. And our waitress Melissa is Awesome. . .

They do a special happy hour at the bar with half price appetizers, drink specials, and a wonderful large margarita for only $3.50

So this is a must when you travel to Key West

One thing that not everyone one knows about this place is that it is very historic. It was once the Pan Am ticket office.. . So there is some old nostalgia there

• Visited December 2012
Wiltshire, England
“Fantastic service and superb food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We found this restaurant just around the corner from where we were staying. We had a great evening meal here-tasty and well presented. I was surprised to see a reviewer felt it had gone downhill as my husband and I had no complaints at all. It was not cheap (though not many places in Key West are from our experience!). Loved the lighting in the trees and enjoyed the atmosphere. We would definately visit again if we come back to Key West (and we certainly hope to!)

• Visited December 2012
“Kelly's is Top Gun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Read lots of reviews and I am puzzled. Our Service was good. Melissa did a great job and is quite worthy. She offered great suggestions and she was 3 for 3. Wings were great. Fritters were delish and nutrish! Shrimp were great but portion was small. Margaritas were just great but I have warn you....... The Key Lime margaritas are SWEET. Overall, this place is a "must do" on your travels. Great job Melissa.