“The BEST day spa!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 326 Activities in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
4 attraction reviews
“The BEST day spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visit Key West every year for my February birthday. I got an appointment to have a haircut and highlights. From the minute I walked in the door I loved it! Everyone was so friendly and nice! Candon never left my side the whole time and he is fabulous, and a super sweet person. My hair looks great! This will be a "must do" for every Key West trip. LOVED IT!

Visited February 2013

“Excellent Facial with Andrea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I live in Key West and have *finally* found a place where I can get multiple services. Today, I had a facial with Andrea. She was wonderful. I am a clean freak and the place is just spotless. Feels and looks fresh and clean. The facial was exceptional. Andrea has a professional demeanor and just the right touch. The products felt great - not too greasy - really helped my face feel soft and glowing. I plan to come back for nail treatments and already booked foot reflexology as well. The costs are well in line with the rest of the island and you get really good value. I highly recommend it!

Key West, Florida
“BEST SPA in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

BEST SPA in Key West hands down. I saw Candon, who is a beauty specialist, for my hair. I can not even begin to thank him enough. My hair has never looked better. He is amazing at hair and anyone who lives down here or visiting should definitely book an appointment with him. The Spa itself has been redone beautifully and looks simply AMAZING. I can not wait to go back and get more services done as they offer everything from hair, nails, and massage to accupuncture and weight management.

Visited February 2013
“Amazing massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are in town for a few days and saw the new spa. We called and they got us scheduled for two 90 minute massages. That was undoubtedly the best massage I (we) have ever had!!!! I had a very sore back walking in and was skipping out of there as if I never had one. The owner and staff are fun and wonderful to talk to and I will return as soon as possible.

I can not say enough good things about them and a nice bonus is the spa soundtrack. None of that babbling brook with chirping birds stuff.

Good luck y'all with your new spa. It's wonderful and I'm only sorry it's not closer to my home.

Key West
“The best of Spas in Key West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I just want to say how great I look and how amazing it makes me feel when I have a spa day like the one I had with Canden. My haircut and full-facial was a treat I needed before moving to SF! He is super professional, knew what I wanted and the product knowledge he has you will not be dissapointed at all with any service here. It's five star all the way from service to hospitality hands down!!!! THANKS GUYS!

Visited January 2013