“Just as fantastic as it was in 2012, and as it was in 2011. Get the ox tail!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blossoms

Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Cuban
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Portland, Maine
“Just as fantastic as it was in 2012, and as it was in 2011. Get the ox tail!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Still one of my (if not the) favorite spot to eat on KW. Good prices and fantastic authentic haitian and french food...in a family-owned place that's cooked with love. Read my previous review of this place for more info, but it hasn't changed a bit (thank goodness!) and the food is every bit as spectacular as the first time we went, and every time since then. My wife wasn't with me this trip, but the ox tail was by far the meal that she was most jealous of throughout my trip to KW. Go here. You won't regret it.

Visited December 2013

Key West, Florida
“!!!Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great people and great food! I can eat here everyday:) thanks for the great experience! This is a must for the hungry bellies out there

• Visited July 2013
brit2488
“I love blossoms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Try it croissant bacon egg and cheese with extra bacon, steak and cheese with grilled onions or the homemade organic soup every day is different tomato with cheesy tortellini my fave!! & if ur tired cafe con leche!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
Key West, Florida
“Great sandwich! Always with a smile!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

A really small place you might have a time finding. It's not in the hustle bustle over hyped Duval place. This one is off the beaten path and a must find. We have had the breakfast croissant sandwich a few times and ALWAYS wonderful and such a great price, especially here in Key West. Small, campy and wonderful service with a smile every time! You owe it to yourself to find this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Incredibly fortunate find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Some friends and stumbled into this place after snorkeling trip that ended with a few too many margaritas for us to find the place we intended to go. Luckily we had sobered up enough by the time we came across this place. The staff was super nice though and directed us to what was easily the best Cuban sandwich I've ever had. My other friend got the Cuban mix which thoroughly enjoyed, and the third got a chicken salad sandwich he described as "quite good". I asked them what the best coffee was and they quickly directed me to the cafe con leche that was out of this world.
Amazing little store, super friendly people, incredible food and great coffee. There is no reason why you shouldn't go here.