“Incredibly fortunate find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Incredibly fortunate find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Some friends and stumbled into this place after snorkeling trip that ended with a few too many margaritas for us to find the place we intended to go. Luckily we had sobered up enough by the time we came across this place. The staff was super nice though and directed us to what was easily the best Cuban sandwich I've ever had. My other friend got the Cuban mix which thoroughly enjoyed, and the third got a chicken salad sandwich he described as "quite good". I asked them what the best coffee was and they quickly directed me to the cafe con leche that was out of this world.
Amazing little store, super friendly people, incredible food and great coffee. There is no reason why you shouldn't go here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Key West, Florida
“Well, the secret is out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic little locals joint. The coffees, con leches, and sandwiches to go are the best on the island. The Cuban Mix is to die for. I hate to see it on Trip Advisor because selfishly, I don't want it overrun with tourists. But be that as it may, they deserve to flourish. Only negative is its on a mostly residential street, so there is a lack of parking. Some days, I have to skip due to no parking spaces close. They do deliver though.

Manhattan Beach, California
“Best coffee and sammys and the friendliest smiles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The girls down at blossoms were super perky and sweet even for my early arrival :) (8am) I had a cuban cafe con leche and it was to die for the girl said there machine was 55 years young, I could taste the craftsmanship.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marietta, Georgia
“My fave quick eat in KW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I have been to KW twice, and we have eaten at Blossoms multiple times during each trip-- high praise considering all of the great places to eat in KW! On our first trip, the staff at our B and B recommended Blossoms to deliver lunch while we lounged at the pool. The sandwiches are gigantic--we could easily have shared one--and delicious! The delivery was quick too. Another day, we rented a boat and went to Blossoms for a quick breakfast, which was also great. While there, we mentioned going out on the boat for the day and they "boat wrapped" sandwiches for our lunch so that they'd stay dry and fresh in our cooler. Fantastic service and great food at much lower prices than most KW establishments. Please note that it's not a "restaurant"--while there are a couple of small tables, I think it's best as delivery or take out.

• Visited March 2012
Key West, Florida
“The best Cuban Mix on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have tried the Cuban Mix in at least a dozen places in Key West. This is the best.
It's the right amount of ingredients that give it that distinct Cuban Mix flavor. Others try, but many just go too far with too much meat or other stuff. The wonderful ladies here put a lot of thought into preparing your sandwich. The other sandwiches are very good, but my favorite has to be the Cuban Mix.
This is a funky little store. On White Street just around the corner from Eaton Street.
There's also animal feed and grain. Plenty of food for chickens and other farm animals.
Like I said before, "this is a funky little place that only the locals go to".

• Visited January 2013