“Great place and Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Eclectic, Bistro, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place and Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was in Key West for the weekend and heard great things about Solos from a friend of mine who lives there for a long time. The food was amazing I had fried green tomatoes and their fries with I think it was a tarragon sauce (YUM):o), but the best was the service his name was Fred and let me tell you this guys was awesome knew a lot about sports specially golf and was pretty funny too
Ill be back over there in October with my family and for sure it'll be the first place to go with the family

• Visited June 2013

Kaunas, Lithuania
“Best atmosphere ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I visited Key West few weeks ago, and i got to know about this new place "Solo", so i definitely had to check it out. I came on wednesday night and it was amazing- DJ was spinning great music and the bartender Fred was rocking this place. Food, service, atmosphere, music were amazing. I concern myself as perfectionist and i loved every detail about this place. I really recommend it!

STL
“Try the whole red snapper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Enjoyed tasting everything: flatbread, beet salad, osso bucco and especially the whole red snapper. Our server, Arlotte, was attentive and personable but professional. Lovely dinner, I recommend it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Delray Beach, Florida
“If you miss this place, you missed the boat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was by far the best food we have EVER had Key West and we get down that way pretty frequently. We are so lucky to have found this spot and we will be going back, again and again i imagine.

the inside is really lovely and the outside area is nice too and it's great that it's at the crazy end of Duval Street and yet totally away from the madness. Our server, Amber, was fantastic too.

I never fully clean my plate and I finished a whole salad and entree. that speaks volumes. The tuna kebab salad, though the presentation was different than I expected, was delicious. my husband had the beef / lamb burger and said it was outstanding. And they had to make my entree special to accommodate my super annoying garlic allergy. And it was one of the best meals we have ever had out! Well done, ladies.

And the prices were great too. I have no idea why some other reviewer(s) said the drinks were pricey? everything was really reasonable there but you also get what you pay for. i guess if you're looking for $3.00 shots and $5.00 glasses of wine, there are probably plenty of other places to hit in Key West! it's just not that kind of place.....

Boston, Massachusetts
“Must-try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent three days in Key West, and ate here twice. The menu is creative, the food is well-prepared and beautifully presented. I especially loved the bistro-style atmosphere and the interior design. The happy hour is REMARKABLE. We had a couple delicious drinks, although I will say that their Cosmo was not my favorite. The staff was extremely nice, we had the same server both times and he was sweet and helpful and liked talking to us.