“Love the food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #75 of 356 restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Nestled on the cozy corner of Olivia and Duval Street lies this little sidewalk cafe serving up big taste. Focusing on naturally delicious and healthy cuisine. We offer sweet and savory crepes, fresh salads and juices, organic/free trade coffees, teas and much more. Open daily for breakfast and lunch from 8am to 3pm
Concord, New Hampshire
“Love the food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I often eat two meals a day at this restaurant. Not just because I work next door, but because their food is amazing.

For breakfast of lunch, I really enjoy their salmon and cheese crape w/capers. If I'm really hungry, I'll go with the Lady Paris or Portobellowitch sandwitches; both are amazing meals.

Each comes with a side dish of some type of vegetable, which shouldn't be overlooked, as these are often a great treat in themselves. Can't tell you about the beats or the brussel sprouts, because I wouldn't go near them no matter who makes them; and my mother isn't here to say otherwise.

For dinner, I usually opt for their specials, because there's always something interesting and I've never been disappoint yet. My favorite specials are, the lamb dinner, yellow snapper sandwich, and the bowl of mussels in a delightful pepper cream sauce.

Everything is made to order, so they easily accommodate any special requests. They even managed to satisfy my very picky vegetarian friend.

Their calamari is the best on the island, and perfect for a late night snack.

Besides the food, the ambiance is pleasant with the sidewalk cafe along Duval Street, with gentle French music playing in the background, often with live music during the evenings that's perfect for a quiet night out for dinner.

87% Recommend
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Amazing, delicious, a must go to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place is amazing! We went there twice during our four day stay. The crepes are delicious and the avocado shake is to die for! Must go here if you're in town!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NJ
“Pleasantly new surpise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just had dinner at this new place on Duval. The food and service were outstanding. We shared the French pear salad, which was really very good. I had the scallops, which were grilled and nicely flavored, and my wife had the tenderloin, perfectly prepared. We then shared the bananas Foster crepe, yet another treat. Don't miss it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West, Florida
“Great new place on Duvall st...finally something different...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Organic food,excellent outside dinning...been there few times already for breakfast and dinner and every time was excellent...Canjun sandwich is unique...squeezed juice was good to...

• Visited January 2013
Santo Antonio De Jesus, BA
“amazing..food amazing cook amazing servis...hmmmmy perfect place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stop by there first day in key west...and we can't stop going there ,everything what we was try,,,, taste so good and servis so great,,,we really recomaind that place...u really can fell for what u pay....i wish we be can take that place with us to France.