“Great Gelato” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 358 restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New in Key West. We'd like to see you at our location in Greene Street to treat you with some good daily fresh made Gelato, our pizza by the slice or by the pie, a real Italian Espresso/Cappuccino or a hot Panini !!Stop by and not be in a hurry.. This is Key West .. Right ?We love to chat with you all ... We like to meet people from all over US and all over the world... This is Key West ! Come to visit us!
Miami, Florida
“Great Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stopped here after a long walk around town for some gelato. While i was inside I decided to grab a slice of pizza also. Both were great, they have alot of different flavors of ice cream and a variety of pizza. I had the chocolate chip, it was so rich and creamy. The pizza was delicious too. I have to stop here first next time, so that I have more room in m stomach to pig out here.

• Visited September 2013

94% Recommend
Connecticut
“Amazing Gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is a cute place with a couple tables to sit in and enjoy but seemed to be mostly a carry out business. The owners are from Sicily and were very friendly and welcoming. They were very proud of their food and wanted you to be happy.

We weren't able to try the pizza this time but will be sure to try it next trip because it looked amazing! They also serve sandwiches and stromboli. We stopped for the gelato which is made on premises and it was fantastic!

If you want a sweet treat while in Key West... stop in and try it!

Memphis, Tennessee
“For the price you can't beat the great pizza and service with a smile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love when you can TELL the owners love what they do. I'm not 100% certain the man we ran into was the owner but I bet he was. His Italian accent and the smile he carried with him make us feel we were home with him! He was happy to serve us and the pizza really did shine. The thin crust and robust sauce made me feel I was back in ole' Italy! We got out of there with less than $20 between my wife and I. Not a fancy meal by any means but a great pick me up in a busy, central location.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Fab gelato and strombolini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We nipped in here one lunchtime and had the best lunch of our holiday. Both had the spinach strombolini which was beautifully seasoned and so tasty. I finished up with a scoop of coconut gelato which was light and delicious. Really friendly service and the place smelt great too!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very courteous staff! We felt very well taken care of! The pizza & gelato really hit the spot! Will definitely return next time we're in Key West.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere