“Best Gelato this side of the Atlantic” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 361 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New in Key West. We'd like to see you at our location in Greene Street to treat you with some good daily fresh made Gelato, our pizza by the slice or by the pie, a real Italian Espresso/Cappuccino or a hot Panini !!Stop by and not be in a hurry.. This is Key West .. Right ?We love to chat with you all ... We like to meet people from all over US and all over the world... This is Key West ! Come to visit us!
Hobe Sound, FL
“Best Gelato this side of the Atlantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I will qualify this review by saying that I have travelled to Italy more than 30 times and and have eaten more than my fair share of great pizza and gelato. I decided to try Duetto because of its reviews with some skepticism. My family and I were well rewarded! The owners are from Italy. The pizza is excellent. The gelato is simply the best! No other superlative does it justice. The Pistachio was heavenly. Frutti di bosco rivaled that of my favorite Gelateria in Siena. Key Lime was the perfect curve ball for a non-tradional Italian flavor. San Crispino near the Fountain of Trevi has nothing on this place. Awesome and not to be missed!

El Dorado, Arkansas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Fantastic restaurant! The people that own and operate it are originally from Italy. We had the Capricciosa pizza. It had ham, mushrooms, black olives, artichoke hearts, Italian mozzarella cheese and special tomato sauce on it. It was out of this world. There were only 2 of us, but we ended up putting the entire pizza away is was so good and light. We then finished up with gellato. I had chocolate and my wife had chocolate and hazelnut. Out of this world. Maybe the best pizza that I've ever had, and I've been to Chicago! The people were very nice.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Key lime gelato shake was wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had seen other reviews. They have many types of pizza on the menu as welk as a few other items.
Great value as a large slice of pizza was 3 dollars or so.
Many yummy flavors of gelato.
Give the food a solid 4 and value for the area a 5.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore
“Amazing pizza and gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a late dinner after an evening cruise. We ordered a pizza and decided to stay there and eat it. The pizza was delicious and we ate the entire thing. The sauce was seasoned perfectly, not too tart or sweet. While sitting there, we saw many people order the gelato and decided to try some too. It was the best gelato we have ever tried.

Visited June 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great hospitality!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place out due to its #1 rating on trip advisor! We got pizza and drinks, a little disappointed they didn't have beer but they told us we could bring it in from elsewhere, so that's nice. Pizza was good, but since I'm from NY I must say it wasn't the best I've ever had:-) the restaurant was nice and cool on this hot day and it was super clean, the man and woman working there I'm going to assume we're the owners, were super nice and accommodating, checking up on us and asking how it was, very hospitable!! Unfortunately we didn't get to try the gelato but it looked delicious! Also, prices were very reasonable!!