“Delicious Gelato!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 360 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New in Key West. We'd like to see you at our location in Greene Street to treat you with some good daily fresh made Gelato, our pizza by the slice or by the pie, a real Italian Espresso/Cappuccino or a hot Panini !!Stop by and not be in a hurry.. This is Key West .. Right ?We love to chat with you all ... We like to meet people from all over US and all over the world... This is Key West ! Come to visit us!
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Delicious Gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Quite by accident my husband and I walked into Duetto for gelato. We liked their gelato so much that we went to the store everyday while in Key West. My husband's favorite flavors are peanut butter and coconut. In addition to those two flavors, I also like hazelnut, mixed berries, tiramisu, mango, pistachio, and vanilla.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“Gelato”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to try the gelato, wasn't impressed. I dont think we will return unless its for the pizza, that looked great and had good reviews. The service was good though.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Gelato was great, pizza was average but i wish i got a place to sit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family were in key west over spring break and we stopped at this lovely restaurant. I highly recommend the gelato because of all of the great textures and flavors they had. Also the pizza was average there was to much sauce and spices on the top which made it a bit bitter. Although it is 1 on trip adviser I think i would rank it 5 because of the pizza and the seating. There was three tables that were all taking and i had to stand up and eat which was horrible. Other whys i would highly recommend this place, it is cheap and great GELATO.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I visited Key West for a week. One day I ate at Duetto.The pizza was amazing.I sudjust you visit. Their gelato is also amazing.Duettos is my favorite restaurant in Key West

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anderson, South Carolina
“Steve is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The pizza and gelato are amazing! Steve was the first face we saw when we walked into the restaurant and he was very welcoming, informative, and patient! We were very happy choosing to come here over a lot of the other places on Duvall St. I'm telling you now, you are missing out if you pass this one up, so don't! I had the hazelnut and coconut gelato on a waffle come and it was delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere