“4.5 is a More Accurate Rating” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #118 of 366 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Dessert
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Key West Key Lime Pie Co , with a second location at 1108 Duval St, is a great spot to try a wide variety of delicious Key Lime Goodies. From our handmade key lime pies, key lime pie bars to delicious key lime milkshakes and pie bar milkshakes. We are very happy to introduce our handmade Gluten Free Key Lime Pies. Made in house from scratch. Sample some of our jellies, jams, key lime honey and the soon to be famous Uncle Jimi's Key Lime Chipotle BBQ Sauce. Seating is available so you can relax after a long day in Key West. Step up to the Tasting Tiki where you can sample all of our goodies. With 2 locations in Key West we know you will get your key lime fix very quickly. You can also find us at more than 60 locations from Key Largo to Key West. Call us and we'll tell you where to find our Key Lime Pies, Pie Bars and Slices.
Chesterfield, Virginia
“4.5 is a More Accurate Rating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The key lime pie is very good. It has a little tartness, which I like in key lime, and the right taste of lime. I like thicker crust, which is the only thing that kept it from a 5 star. I would actually call it a 4.5.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boca Raton, FL
“If you like Key Lime products.....worth a try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I visitied the store recently and with all the hype, I was looking forward to a real treat. I agree with a previous poster that Publix has much tastier Key Lime pie. Chocolate covered key lime on a stick.... did not even sound good to me. I did purchase some salsa but I would not buy any of the key lime products for gifts. I think they could do better than this. On the other hand, some people must think it's great, cause they are still in business.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Great Key Lime Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great pie from the key lime capital of the world. Staff courteous and friendly. Take out worked well.

Visited September 2013
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great place to get fudge, and ice cream. I had the Cuban coffee ice which was very good.. I think the owner was the one behind the counter, I gave him a look like omg this is awsome when I tried a sample of fudge, he returned a look of "its what I do" it was very nice and will go back.

Oakland, California
“Changed my view on Key Lime Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was not a big fan of Key Lime Pie prior to the Key Lime Pie Company. Usually I find Key Lime Pie too rich and sweet, but the Key Lime Pie here was amazing- nice and sour- a perfect treat on a hot day.

• Visited September 2013