“Nice Gallery, Not so Nice Staff” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Art Galleries
Attraction Details
San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Nice Gallery, Not so Nice Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in to have a look after having lunch. Absolutely beautiful American made art work. Being a glass artist, I made a few comments regarding some of the glass work, actually "tapped" my fingernail against a poorly hung piece of beautifully molded kiln fired glass, when I was rudely told "yes it IS glass". Of course it was and then was told, we don't want it to fall off the wall! Taken aback, we promptly left the gallery. I love other artists' work and probably would have made a purchase had I not been treated so rudely. Please stop in and have a look at all the beautiful works of art. Be prepared to ignore the rude staff people and make a purchase and support the local art community!