“Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

South Florida, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were drawn into this beautiful church. The stained glass windows were beautiful. Go during mid day or afternoon to appreciate the glow of the windows due to the sun.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
“Do see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

They stained glass windows are very beautiful. If you are lucky, there will be someone giving a free piano/organ concert in the church. Very accessible wi parking in rear of church

Visited February 2013
Stuart, Florida
23 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Landmark in Key West”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stay in Key West every year and although I do not attend this church for services I enjoy seeing it as part of Old town.. We visited the cemetary with one of the walking ghost tours last year and they gave us the background on the church and had us all take pictures. It was coved with colorful Orbs. Sounds crazy and I would not beleive it myself if I did not take it with my I-phone.
Just a wonderful and beautiful old structure.

Visited December 2012
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The building itself is beautiful but the real treasure is in the stained glass windows. You can't see them from the outside because they are covered in plexiglass for protection. It is also free to the public. Must See!!

Visited October 2012