Really appreciated that the sea plane company had the curtosey to postpone and reschedule due to high winds. Un fortunately, the winds continued and we we unable to take this trip. I would advise booking for the first day of your holiday and then you can reschedule for subsequent days in case of inclement weather. well managed company, but disappointed about he weather, however, fully appreciate safety first. Thank you
If you own or manage Dry Tortugas National Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.