“Best Part of My Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #164 of 325 Activities in Key West
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Ibis Bay Paddle Sports is located at Ibis Bay Resort in Key West Florida. We offer SUP paddleboarding and clear bottom kayaking tours and rentals to all Key West visitors and locals.Kayak and SUP tours in Key WestChoosing the right spot for your kayaking or paddelboarding excursion is the most important thing to have a great experience on the water. Here at Ibis Bay we provide clear bottom kayak and SUP paddle board rentals on calm protected waters without any boat traffic. When you rent a kayak or paddleboard you will glide over diverse areas of interest - sandbars, mangroves and deep water channels. It makes a unique paddling adventure for anyone regardless of your skill or fitness condition. During your kayak trip you will see many of underwater spices. Stingrays, anemones, sea cucumbers, crabs and many more made their home here and will let you observe their daily life from your SUP or through the clear bottom of your kayak. We also provide top of the line guided kayaking and paddle boarding tours. For our day tour we will shuttle you to one of the most beautiful paddling trails in the Keys. You will spend around 3 hours on the water kayaking or stand up paddleboarding on the open ocean and through mangrove forests. All instructions are provided by our experienced guides so you can be confident in your kayak or on the paddle board. The fun doesn't stop at Ibis Bay. When the Sun goes down we are getting ready for night kayaking and SUP paddleboarding adventures. We attach 2000 lumens Nocaqua LED lights to the bottoms of our paddle boards and clear kayaks so you can experience night paddling like never before. Fish and crabs, octopus and stingrays follow our paddling illuminated tour to give you exclusive look at their nightly activities. We are the only company in Key West doing the night kayak and SUP tours the way they should be done. Forget the tiny lights on your head, forget the darkness around, don't worry about the heat, you're not gonna need the sunscreen for that one too. Call us before 5pm and book your night paddling adventure with Ibis Bay Paddle Sports. Night paddle tours in Key West is a must!
Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States
“Best Part of My Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have never been kayaking before and I have to say, Mateo was an awesome guide! He explained everything as we went along and took pictures of all of us. He made sure to point out some of the sea life that we might otherwise have missed. I had the best time and am so glad I made the decision to go out!! Thank you so much, Mateo, for making this the best part of my trip!

Visited April 2013

Albany, Oregon
“SOOO Much FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am sooo grateful I was able to experience paddle boarding for the first time on my trip to Key West! Matt was very kind and accommodating. He even remembered to take pictures of us on our way in like we asked, something I figured would be forgotten, but...nope he was on the ball and took lots of great photos! Next time I am in Key West, I will certainly paddle board again, though next time I will do the mangrove trails because that looks really awesome too! I would really encourage anyone thinking about paddle boarding with this company to do it!

Hollywood, Maryland
“Paddle Boarding with Pawel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Can't say enough about this gentleman! He was concerned that everyone had a good time. He was knowledgeable & personable. He was patient, some of us, read me had trouble standing on the board. He was very patient & helpful.

Th trip it self was fun & interesting& relaxing. The night trip looks pretty cool & we will try that our next trip there.

Medford, OR
“Great First SUP experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Can't say enough... My son & I really enjoyed this outing during our last visit to Key West! Matt was great & helped us feel safe as 'first-timers'. It was a beautiful location with mangroves and numerous fish to view as we paddled. This was definitely a highlight of our trip & we'd love to go again & venture further!

Miami, Florida
“Can't Get Enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ibis Bay Paddle Sports simply rocks water sports in Key West! Their years of combined experience, exceptional customer service and knowledge of the local mangroves puts them above the rest. I've paddled with Matt both at Ibis Bay and through hidden mangrove trails and am always gifted a unique experience filled with interesting marine life. I can't get enough! I make paddle boarding or kayaking at Ibis Bay a priority whenever I'm in the area. I recommend making paddle boarding or kayaking with Ibis Bay a must-do on your Key West itinerary. They are patient with beginners while knowing how to enthrall the more experienced. You'll be addicted too!

Visited January 2013