“Real Peruvian food!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 362 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Peruvian, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Description: MARISCOS,PERUANA, SUDAMERICANA, VEGETARIANA, CAFETERIA. GRACIAS!!!.
Key West, Florida
“Real Peruvian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I had being in the restaurant a couple of times, and every time the service and the food was excellent. I have travel a lot through the world, to include twice to Peru. i can say that I felt like i was back in Peru. Ill be going back for sure

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Holiday, Florida
“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Been here twice and I believe only1 person works here to serve and cook. The seemed not to interested to serve us. However, the 2 couples that were there did say the food was good.
Don't know, we didn't stay

Visited June 2013
Perpall, Guest Relations Manager at Incas Restaurant, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so sorry you had to wait both times. We have a cook in the kitchen and depending on the day of the week one to two servers. Or course being in the restaurant business for years on any given day or night one order can take up a lot of your time, just like when we go to grocery store and wait for a long bakery or deli order to finish before our turn.

We do hope we get to see you again as we celebrate our 2nd year thanks to our many happy customers. Please check out our other reviews of the delicious food locals have enjoyed.
“Authentic Peruvian cuisine, expertly prepared”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I had an excellent dining experience at the Incas Restaurant in Key West. We were pleasantly surprised that authentic Peruvian food could be found here. I have visited Lima many times and have sampled the excellent national dishes such as ceviche and papas huaincainas. The Tilapia used in the ceviche was firm and fresh, and wonderfully spiced. I had Chicha Morada to drink, and the tostado (toasted corn) was excellent. The waitress / owner was friendly, the service quick and efficient. She told us that all the fish, meat and produce was from Peru and flown in daily to Miami, then driven to Key West. Also very reasonable prices. There is a televised "floor show" which showed various dance companies performing Afro-Peruvian dances and songs.

• Visited June 2013
“Ecxellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Lomo saltado is one of my favorites plates from Incas Restaurant, the food is very good and very taste.... the atmosphere was friendly, I definitely recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Key West, Florida
“Great taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have never tried Peruvian food before but I was really impressed. The flavors are out of this world! My favorite is the yuka frita with huancaina sauce. It's really a side dish but I will definitely go for it again. My friend is crazy about their ceviche. She said it is definitely the best in town.
You have to try it!