“One sample got me hooked!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-517-6365
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 92 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Send us a screenshot of your review to receive 15% off your next order! For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
Fort Wayne, IN
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One sample got me hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation in Key West to escape the winter time blues (we went in February, and the weather was sunny and 80 all week, just perfect!). We were in need of some aloe to slather on my sister's red butt, (she inheritted the sun-hating Norwegian skin from grandpa, and I got mom's sun-loving Italian skin, hehe lucky me!) and as we walked around in search of a Walgreens, we stumbled upon Key West Aloe.

The first impression was great, a cute boutique shop with wall to wall aloe products, lotions, body scrubs and fragrances. The minute we walked in, we were greater by two lovely ladies who were full of information about their products. One informed us that most commercial aloe products contain alcohol, which dries your skin. You've probably applied something like banana boat aloe or panama jack to a sunburn before and noticed that after a short while, all the moisture has evaporated and ur skin feels dry and plasticky until you reapply. Well I'll tell you, that doesn't happen with the Key West Aloe, because it is 98% aloe with not a drop of alcohol.

After debating the price for a little while, (we're cheap shoppers, their prices are comparable to places like bath and body works and the body shop), my sister bought some. Then we found out that with every purchase, they give you free samples of other products. I didnt even buy anything and they gave me a free travel size mango lotion (their most popular scent). My sister used her aloe right away and her skin felt instantly better, without the squeaky plastic feeling, and she wasn't having to reapply every hour or so like with other aloes.

I fried myself a couple days later when I fell asleep at the pool, and my sister was generous enough to share her new aloe with me. It was instantly cooling, hydrating and made my skin so soft. I figured, since this aloe felt so good, maybe I better give the lotion a try. Oh my goodness, it is the most wonderful feeling, delicious smelling lotion I've ever tried.

Regretting my decision earlier of not buying any aloe, (I think I might have taken my Italian genes a little for granted..) I ran to the gift shop at the airport and scooped up a little $5 bottle of Key West Aloe they had next to the register. I haven't been back south yet, but I guarantee that when I do, their aloe is coming with me!

Since I live in Indiana, I can't just make a quick run to the store for their products, so thank goodness they have a website. I've tried a bunch of their lotions from the free samples they offer with every order, and have fallen head over heels for their oatmeal face scrub. It's all I ever use now! I love all their products and am looking forward to hitting up their shop again if we're back in Key West soon!!!

1 Thank maclose

south carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Sales Staff On Greene & Duval”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

While in Key West for the holidays I visited both stores. The sales staff were very professional and so helpful. They helped me choose holidays gifts and made great suggestions. They know their products and know how to make people feel welcme at Key West Aloe as well as Key West. Had a great time with my sales associate who joked with my husband and even he made a few purchases. This is what makes Key West a special place.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank habershamsc
New York City, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“99 % Aloe after radiation therapy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have had the unfortunate experience of having women in my life have breast cancer. Key West Aloes 99% aloe with lidacaine is GREAT to use after radiation treatments. It helps with the sore skin and with the healing. I cannot reccomend it enough. If you can't get here order it online. We went back to buy more to keep on hand. Whenever we are in key west we take time to come here.

Visited October 2012
Lugoff, South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“This is well worth a look-see...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

When in Key West, Key West Aloe is well worth a look-see. I was introduced to their products 15 years ago, and I’ve used them ever since. I’m an Irishman from NYC, and when I stay out in the sun too long I get extra crispy, extra fast. I’ve always relied on their after-sun care products. I also use their aftershave gel and body wash. They’re well worth the extra money. They have quality products and with most of them, a little goes a long way.

Can’t find what you’re looking for or just don’t know what you’re looking for, the staff is exemplary and will try their best to see to your needs. It’s just a nice place to shop and well worth the time.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Christopher451
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been in Key West numerous times, and until this past trip, I never experienced Key West Aloe! I have been missing out!! Cynthia, the store manager was amazing at advising us about the history of the store and helping us find items that really helped our skin types! Thank goodness they have online ordering and shipping!!

Visited August 2012