“Great Sales Staff On Greene & Duval” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 69 Shopping in Key West
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: For 40 years, beginning right in Key West, Key West Aloe has been making Aloe based luxury products. Our lab certified Aloe is the foundation to everything we do, not an additive. Come feel the difference of what has made us famous in moisturizers, facial care, sun & after sun care, hair and even pets.
south carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Great Sales Staff On Greene & Duval”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

While in Key West for the holidays I visited both stores. The sales staff were very professional and so helpful. They helped me choose holidays gifts and made great suggestions. They know their products and know how to make people feel welcme at Key West Aloe as well as Key West. Had a great time with my sales associate who joked with my husband and even he made a few purchases. This is what makes Key West a special place.

Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
“99 % Aloe after radiation therapy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have had the unfortunate experience of having women in my life have breast cancer. Key West Aloes 99% aloe with lidacaine is GREAT to use after radiation treatments. It helps with the sore skin and with the healing. I cannot reccomend it enough. If you can't get here order it online. We went back to buy more to keep on hand. Whenever we are in key west we take time to come here.

Visited October 2012
Lugoff, South Carolina
17 attraction reviews
“This is well worth a look-see...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

When in Key West, Key West Aloe is well worth a look-see. I was introduced to their products 15 years ago, and I’ve used them ever since. I’m an Irishman from NYC, and when I stay out in the sun too long I get extra crispy, extra fast. I’ve always relied on their after-sun care products. I also use their aftershave gel and body wash. They’re well worth the extra money. They have quality products and with most of them, a little goes a long way.

Can’t find what you’re looking for or just don’t know what you’re looking for, the staff is exemplary and will try their best to see to your needs. It’s just a nice place to shop and well worth the time.

Visited May 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been in Key West numerous times, and until this past trip, I never experienced Key West Aloe! I have been missing out!! Cynthia, the store manager was amazing at advising us about the history of the store and helping us find items that really helped our skin types! Thank goodness they have online ordering and shipping!!

Visited August 2012
38 attraction reviews
“Great toiletries that smell great and healing too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Very nice clerk who explained the various products. Well worth a visit and well worth the money. I looked for this shop after my B & B (The Artist House Inn), had the soap, shampoo, and conditioners in the bathroom.