The staff were delightful people, my dog Sweety was very welcome after other places rudely said no AFTER I'd paid for my room. And the room was charming, immaculate. Nice tropical landscaping, a pool, VERY generous free breakfast buffet...we are going back soon! Parking on the street a little cramped but a pleasant neighborhood for an evening walk with Sweety. I heartily recommend them to anyone staying in Key West. Nice convenient location too.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Hotel
- The Palms Hotel- Key West Hotel Key West
- Palms Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms Hotel is the perfect hybrid of a quaint historically built guesthouse with all the amenities of a modern hotel in the historic district of Key West, 8 short blocks to Duval. Complimentary breakfast, seasonally heated pool, WI-FI property wide, guest computer, bicycle rental ($), BBQ picnic spot and lounge areas around the porches of the property. Each of our guest rooms is equipped with a TV, telephone, individually controlled air conditioner and ceiling fans. Children welcome. Pets under 35 lbs welcome ($). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Palms Hotel- Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.