“A Great Place to Stay in Key West” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantis House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Atlantis House
1401 Atlantic Boulevard, Key West, FL 33040   |
Special Offer
Free Bicycle Use!
Ranked #2 of 98 Key West B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“A Great Place to Stay in Key West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was the first time here for us. After having read so many great reviews we were ready to finish our 10 trip to the keys with two nights at Atlantis. The rooms were great, and Kayla does make good key lime pie. I got in a good half day's fishing with Steve, and although the sailfish were uncooperative, I had a good time none the less. In the meantime, back onshore, my other half was enjoying the nearby beach, with lunch at the restaurant there. This place is a find, and I am recommending it to anyone looking for a safe haven from the crowded downtown scene in Key West. The airport is only a few miles away, and Atlantis can provide transport if needed. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The big room is totally worth it, almost a house in itself.

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Looking for a quaint, fun, personable place to stay in Key West? This is the place! I just spent a few nights at the Atlantis House and was blown away by the hospitality and sweet innkeepers. Captain Steve and Kayla are delightful! Both suites are amazing, although I opted for the slightly smaller one (garden suite) and am definitely happy with my selection. Both rooms come with plenty of space, amenities like in-room spa tubs, TVs, bar/food area, books on the island, you name it. I was even treated to homemade key lime pie and baklava (both outstanding). Free bike rentals for tooling around the island and they have a pretty swanky patio area for patrons to enjoy. Captain Steve offers a wide variety of fishing and boating expeditions he runs himself and Kayla is a renowned massage therapist. Definitely one of the best B&Bs I have ever stayed at in all of my traveling days. Highly recommend!!

West Long Branch, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

At first my wife and I thought of choosing a B&B closer to the center of town. But after staying at the Atlantis we are glad we didn't. Only two rooms allows for a more personal and intimate experience. The two complimentary bikes were a big savings which allowed us to get around and get to know the town. We even joined in on the bicycle parade.....Fun!

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with either room. One is a little larger than the other.
Salem, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Atlantis House for our 20th wedding anniversary and it was a perfect spot. Steve and Kayla were really great hosts! They were helpful and informative about the area and things to do, plus they maintain the property beautifully. We loved the privacy of the deck and landscaping. We stayed in the Garden Suite and it was very clean, nicely decorated, and spacious ... the little sitting area was a great place to relax, read or watch tv. The room and patio area was like your own private little oasis! The location was great ... easy to get to from the airport, quiet, close to beaches and just hop on the provided bikes and it was a quick ride to Duval and all the popular sites, restaurants and shops. But the highlight of the trip was the eco-trip with Steve. It was AWESOME - highly recommended! Steve and Kayla really helped create a special, memorable vacation for us. We can't wait to return!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Steve & Kayla: Thank you for helping me make Troy's 40th birthday extra-special. Your Atlantis House is a such a special place, and we appreciate your attention to the smallest detail. The lobster and key lime pie was a great surprise and tasted amazing. We loved everything about our entire stay. If ever in Key West, this is the place to stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Atlantis House in the master suite. Everything was excellent. Very easy to find. Convenient location. Used the bikes a little bit. My wife got a massage from Kayla and loved it. Her key lime pie was excellent. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
Ephesus, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We made our first trip to Key West for our 1st Anniversary. I choose Atlantis House because the description sounded like exactly what I wanted for us. Then I read the reviews and was amazed at all the positive reviews. I thought no way anyone is this close to perfect. I was wrong. Steve and Kayla were wonderful hosts anything we wanted they were ready to provide. Always giving helpful hints for things to do. We were both amazed... and Kayla's Key Lime Pie was off the charts for both looks and taste. We had the breakfast out in the garden area just outside the room, it was a beautiful setting for a romantic breakfast on the morning of our anniversary. We enjoyed the garden area several times a day. Atlantis House is close enough to enjoy all the fun on Duvall Street but far enough away to be able to sit in the garden area at night and enjoy the peace and quiet. We stayed in the Master Suite, it was a beautiful room with everything to a T.

Room Tip: There are only 2 rooms here; The Master Suite and Garden Suite. Both are side by side opening onto t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Atlantis House? Share your experiences!