I stumbled upon this hotel on a website and booked based off price and was weary at first after seeing pictures and videos on YouTube. After my stay, I highly recommend. Hotel is in excellent location where you can walk to everything and sits right on Duvall. The pool and patio deck were remodeled and very contemporary and cute. The rooms were ok and beds weren't anything great, however, the bathrooms were remodeled and nice but small. I don't book rooms based off comfort and size, I'm on vacation and I don't spend much time in the room anyways, however I've stayed in a hotels from the Ritz Carlton to 19$ motels in Orlando Fl. So with that being said I know quality and decent hotels when I see one. This hotel is great for the price you pay. You can walk from one end of the island to the other with no issues. Good for families, couples, and friends. I highly recommend and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International