This art deco hotel is a gem. It is on Duval, where you want to be in Key West.You don't need a car, as you can walk everywhere.We only needed a rental car for 1 day, to tour the Keys.They have 10 dollar parking half a block down, super convenient.
Where to start...the customer service of this hotel is the best we have encountered, and we travel a lot.From mgmt. to housekeeping and everyone between, they were so wonderful and accomodating, no request they wouldn't help with.One special star was Svetlana, who worked the front desk.She is amazing.She knew where everything was in Key West, all the great restaurants, and helped us with every question and request. I hope mgmt. Knows how wonderful she is with all the guests!
We had the executive poolside room on the second floor, which was perfect.Bed super comfortable and great pillows.Huge shower with lots of hot water.Has a small fridge and microwave.No complaints with the room.We did not find it noisy at all, slept great.
The pool is warm and wonderful, jacuzzi soothing.
It was nice to end each night by chilling on the roof top, looking down at all the tourists on Duval. Awesome!
We used the Tiki bar and I don't understand how some reviews complainedt that it was never open. The hours are posted, folks...just read the sign. Bartender was a great host.
The shuttle was a deal at ten dollars, driver fantastic..always prompt and polite.
Continental breakfast is just that, continental.It was good, fresh and started our day off great.
This place is perfect and we loved it. Thank you to all the wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International