Nothing wrong with this hotel. Pretty clean, staff is friendly enough, location is perfect, right on Duval Street. Room was big enough, but in Key West you shouldn't be in your room much anyway! Skip the breakfast, go get something on Duval Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International