Just stayed there for 10 days mid January 2013. Room was very clean, bathroom very small with only a pedestal sink. However I do understand you are limited in Key West as to what you can do on a remodel. Breakfast was sparse but if you just need a quick meal as we did when leaving early in the morning it was fine. Only really bad experience was the very last night when we went to bed early for an early flight and there was a pool party outside our room. Was not too concerned as the pool closed at 10:00 however was woke up at 2:00am from the same party. Still people roaming around at 5:30 am although they had quieted down a bit. I will recommend it to friends and I might even stay there again although if I am there for an extended time again I would prefer to have a kitchen. No need for a car here- we walked everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pegasus International Hotel is a charming Art Deco hotel located in the heart of Key West. Many activities, popular sites, restaurants, shopping, bars and clubs are within a short walking distance. Thirty newly renovated rooms offer modern comfort such as cable TV, phone with data port, free wireless internet, air conditioning, refrigerators, microwaves, and irons with ironing boards. Also, our rooftop sundeck with a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi offers views of the bustling Southard and Duval Streets. Spice Lounge is the hotel’s onsite, poolside tapas bar featuring a unique Indian Tapas menu and excellent drink selection. Parking is available for all guests at a flat rate. Shuttles from the airport and ferry are also available upon request. Limited room service is also available from various local restaurants.Activities nearby include diving, snorkeling, fishing, city tours, golf, pirate tours and pub crawls, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fort Jefferson Ferry, The Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory, Key West Seaplane Adventures,Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor Beach, The Hemingway House, bars, nightlife, clubs, shopping, restaurants and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Pegasus International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pegasus International Key West
- Hotel Pegasus International