“Do not Rent from Eaton Bikes” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 303 Activities in Key West
Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
“Do not Rent from Eaton Bikes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Eaton Bikes are nice up front but rude when something happens to the bike. The customer is not right here...the customer is treated like a criminal. Make sure to read all paper work before you sign or they will try to charge you full price on a junk bike. I will never rent from them again or recommend them to anyone.

Island Height, NJ
6 attraction reviews
“Professional organization”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I rented two bikes for a week, the bikes were in excellent condition. We had a reservation and the bikes were available when we arrived. We had an early flight and they were ahppy to come and pick the bikes up at our rental, could not be easier.

Visited December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Rent your bike here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is our second trip to KW this year (2012) and both times rented bikes from Eaton's. They have excellent service and are reasonably priced. Forget about renting a car in KW, you really don't need it.

Our second trip there were 6 of us, and since my husband and I arrived first, we just gave them the reservation names and they brought all 6 of them at one time so we were ready to go. We will definitely use Eaton's again for our trip next year.

Visited December 2012
Ben Wheeler, Texas
“only way to get around Key West”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stopped here as they were only a couple of blocks from my hotel. I am so happy I did. Great bike, frendly, helpful personal. The daily rate was reasonable and when I stopped in to add a day to my rental all they did was ask a name and I was done. Check in was just a easy. They asked if i needed to be dropped off somewhere. They would have picked it up at the hotel for no extra charge.
just a very smooth operation. I will never use any other when I am in Key West.

Visited November 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
“Good way to see Key West”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We rented bikes from here since it was so close to our hotel. They are basic bikes with no gears. It comes with a lock, lights, and helmet.

Visited November 2012