This was our second stay at this property in Key West, and it was wonderful (again). The location is perfect, right behind the Hemmingway House and a half-block off of Duval. You are within walking distance to most everything, but still feel like you are in your own little paradise. The service is excellent, with breakfast and a generous happy hour included. The room was comfortable and quiet. Never knew anyone else was in the house with us. The pool was small but enjoyable, especially after a full day of walking. We bought treats for the resident cats, who all became quick friends. All in all - another wonderful trip to Key West.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.