Stayed here for 4 days starting on June 30th. Great location. Close to Duval, yet far enough away to have the peace and quiet. It was really hot during our visit and can say the air conditioner in the room did not disappoint us. The rooms are the right size because you don’t spend much time there anyway. We had the Malaga Room which has a nice view of the Hemmingway house (which we also toured). They do provide a nice simple continental breakfast and limited happy hour every day. Nice pleasant stay for our first trip to Key West.
- Also Known As:
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel
- Andrews Inn And Garden Cottages Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located behind the Hemingway Estate and down a small lane off of Duval Street, Andrews Inn offers 10 rooms, suites and cottages. Enjoy our champagne continental breakfast and daily happy hour by the pool. The courtyard is lushly landscaped with palms, jasmine, and hibiscus. Suites and cottages include kitchens, private decks with jacuzzis, and are welcome to pets and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Andrews Inn and Garden Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.