A few years ago my wife and I came to Key West for our first trip and really enjoyed the environment. We have been back to Key West 5 or 6 six times and have stayed at the Sunset Key Cottages several times. Sunset Key is one of our favorite hotels in the US. The cottages are excellent. You can relax on the porch eating your complimentary breakfast breads and listen to the Gulf or relax inside with all the amenities (and more) of home.The cottages are well decorated and the beds are extremely comfortable. Even the "garden view" cottages are a 1-2 minute walk to your private beach. Latitudes is a five-star restaurant on the island with unbelievable food. MY wife has to go to the spa every trip.The Room service food is also outstanding. Key West is a great place but can get a little chaotic. Sunset Key is the perfect place to stay because it allows you to get away from the chaos and enjoy complete peace and relaxation. We are going back to Sunset in two weeks and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Otel, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest