Very beautiful resort with gorgeous 3 bedroom villa. EXTREMELY expensive though! Went with my mother and sister and 3 girlfriends for a girls week and was very disappointed on the noise level during the day and in the middle of the night. For an island with "no cars", it sounded like the dump truck was pulling up right outside our villa every night around 1 am to collect bottles. During the day listening to the constant sounds of airplanes, cruise ship horns, and yelling kids (when trying to relax by the small pool), was very annoying. So annoying and frustrating in fact (given the thousands of dollars we spent to stay there), that we will NOT be returning.
The Lattitudes Restaurant was amazing, although pricey, it was worth it. Overall, the island is gorgeous, beautiful sunsets, etc. Just extremely noisy and not as relaxing as we had hoped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest