I highly recommend getting one of their cottages directly on the beach. I think that made all the difference, being able to walk out and hit sand, and having the ocean 30 feet from our door. Spectacular views of Key West, as well as lots of beautiful boats anchored in the gulf, and of course an unobstructed view of the sunset. The boats to and from the island take less than 10 minutes and run perfectly on schedule. This was a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest