We are a family of four, with two girls between 9 and 14. We were not early risers, and with the active days we planned, we slept fairly soundly. The cottages were clean, open, airy and spacious. We liked breakfast. It comes in an adorable little basket. Jenny the concierge was amazing. She tried to accommodate our every need. She was very proactive and efficient.We also enjoyed the fact that the pool, the beach, our cottage, the concierge, and the pier were all relatively close to one another making it easy to enjoy different activites. The hotel restaurant, Latitudes, was always delicious and being a guest at Sunset Key gave us an advantage in getting last minute reservations. One item to note is the late check in time of three to five PM. If you arrive before three, the staff will allow you to use the pool, beach, and restaurant which solves most of the problems. Their luggage transportation service from the Westin, on th boat, to our cottage, was seem less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West, featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Key Cottages, A Luxury Collection Resort, Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest