This was the most amazing place to enjoy a nice lunch or dinner. We had lunch, its like sitting in the middle of paradise. Service was outstanding and the food was even better. The only draw back was the noisy neighbors but they were just having a nice swim in their pool. This is a must do stop on your Key West excursion. Reservations are probably necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest