We spent one night here with our daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren. Wish we could have stayed much longer. It is a great way to visit Key West - a beautiful cottage on a quiet island where you can relax, but just a short ferry ride to fun, exciting, hectic Key West. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages is a secluded tropical island sanctuary located just 500 yards off the coast of Key West Old Town historic seaport district featuring private cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Key Guest Cottages, A Westin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Westin Key West
- Key West Westin
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest